Well that’s clearly the best title ever – alliteration, informative and it has the word fabulous, what more could you want? For today’s post, I thought about sharing my top 5 famous people and explaining why i love them so much. If you know me as a person, you’ll already know about a few of these but if you don’t: welcome to Scarlett’s fantasy mind! – P.S If you haven’t gathered by now, it’s Scarlett writing this.
1. Zak Bagans: Like i said, if you know me you’ll already know about this. I have a huge obsession with Ghost Adventures so this person and the next person will come as no surprise to you. Zak Bagans is a macho ghost hunter who saves dogs – what more could you wish for? For those who don’t know who Zak Bagans is: Zachary Alexander (Zak) Bagans (born on April 5, 1977) is the lead investigator and co-founder of the Ghost Adventures Crew organization, one of the largest worldwide network of professional paranormal investigators. Zak was born in Washington, D.C. and currently lives in Las Vegas, NV. I can easily admit my love for Zak Bagans – even when i don’t love easily. After years of watching Ghost Adventures daily, Zak and the crew have increasingly become part of my life – how ever sad that may sound. I’m currently watching the Ghost Adventures marathon on Really (UK TV) too, so i’m even getting the watch Zak’s face in night vision as we speak.
I don’t just have a thing for Zak because of his muscular physique and loving nature – Zak is my inspiration when it comes to my future because i’ve always wanted to become a Ghost Hunter. Zak Bagans has added to that dream by giving me the knowledge of equipment and terminology that i would need to pursue this – he’s shown me the dangers and benefits of the job.
Having grown up for the past few years with Zak as my guide i suppose i’ve just got used to him being around, even though he’s not physically around. Some of you may have your doubts about the evidence on Ghost Adventures and from my person blog post you can see my opinions on that – i too believe some of their evidence may be fake, but i do truly believe in a majority of their evidence.
If Zak Bagans wasn’t so kind hearted and loving, i personally would think he is rather stuck up – i did when i first started watching Ghost Adventures because his aggressive nature seemed to dominate his personality. It wasn’t until i got more fond of the show when i started to discover his loving nature. Zak is successful – he has his own CD, Book, Website, Clothing Line and of course, his own show! Overall, Zak Bagans is my number one favourite famous person because of his witty, loving and manly personality. I also have a strange obsession with his hands…
2. Aaron Goodwin: So Aaron Goodwin is also from Ghost Adventures, so i apologise if you don’t watch Ghost Adventures and find these two people as complete mysteries to you. So Aaron, to me, seems like the most down to earth of the Ghost Adventures Crew, and he’s without a doubt the funniest. To be honest, Aaron is a very close first with Zak but Zak just clenches that win for me… Aaron’s fabulous beard, facial expressions and witty humour have me in stitches constantly throughout the show which put a lighter mood to it instead of a scary, ghostly tone.
Aaron also has his own website and his own clothing brand: Bigsteppin’, which is rather snazzy i might add – i’ve been begging my parents for a Bigsteppin’ tank top for over a year now but of course they wont order it because it’s from America! Not only does he have a website –
Aaron is also the maker of ‘Aaron’s Vlog’ which shows all us Ghost Adventures fans what the crew get up to during the filming of GA – Thank you Aaron!
As well as Aaron’s brilliance with Ghost Adventures, he also gives to charity- at Christmas he gave unfortunate children hundreds of toys. So over all, Aaron is amazing because he’s 1, part of the Ghost Adventures Crew 2, Is fabulously funny 3, Gives to charity 4, Shows us what the GAC gets up to during filming.
3. Johnny Depp: So if you don’t know who Johnny Depp is you’ve been living in a cave for the whole of your life. John Christopher “Johnny” Depp II is an American actor, film producer, and musician. He has won the Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild award for Best Actor. I think that really all i need to do to explain my love for Johnny Depp is show you a picture – what more can i say? The cheek bones and the eyes and his HANDS! Once again, i have a thing for hands… Depp has more than 12 tattoos mapped out over his body. They include his son’s name scripted on his right forearm and daughter Lily-Rose’s above his heart, and a Native American profile on his right bicep paying homage to his Cherokee heritage. I love tattoo’s on any man, so Johnny Depp having tattoo’s is a just a bonus. His style is fabulous and retro – just another little thing that i like about him. Also, from what i’ve heard and seen, he’s usually wearing a cute plastic necklace his daughter made him.
To me, Johnny seems really down to earth and he most certainly doesn’t take being a huge star for granted “He’s even signed autographs for crowds at the airport while carrying luggage,” says editor Steve Cyrkin. To some people that doesn’t mean anything, but for a common girl like me, the people i look up to most being humble is something i like. Depp’s role in certain films also stand out to me: Jack Sparrow, Edward Scissor hands, Sweeney Todd, Cry Baby and Gilbert Grape are some of my favourites.
4. Helena Bonham Carter: I don’t actually know why i like Helana so much – i think it’s her quirky style and her constant duoing with Johnny Depp. I especially like her in Sweeney Todd – one of my favourite films. Helena Bonham Carter, CBE is an English actress. She made her acting debut in a television adaptation of K. M. Peyton’s A Pattern of Roses before winning her first film role as the titular character in Lady Jane. It doesn’t surprise me that Helena is in nearly every Tim Burton film going – them being a couple and all. The reason she is a great role model for me is that she is completely down to earth – like all of the people i’ve mentioned here. She shows girls like me that you don’t have to be blonde and stick thin to be pretty because dresses completely unique.
She doesn’t care what others think about her style and likes the fact that she doesn’t follow the celebrity trends – so she’s like an inspiration to me. She dresses with good taste and she says that she is disgusted by plastic surgury and will never get it. More people should be more individual and realize that there is more than one type of beauty. Over all, Helena is a great actress that deserves to be praised for going against the stereotypes people have made about what being a god actress is, also because she’s really down to earth and of course is usually with Johnny Depp!
5. Jennifer Lawrence: So i basically like Jennifer Lawrence because she was in the Hunger Games, my favourite film. I don’t have much to say about Jennifer, other than she was great in the Hunger Games so i have a bit of a thing for her. From what i’ve heard she’s also major funny and witty.
She tripped over her Dior dress at the SAG Awards, boldly faced the wardrobe malfunction headlines, sassed late-night talk-show hosts and freaked out, fan-girl style, when she met Jack Nicholson. Something which would most likely happen me! All that and she also took home a lead actress Oscar for “Silver Linings Playbook” to boot.
To me she’s basically perfect, just because she isn’t perfect. And from this video you can clearly see that she’s amazingly funny!
So until the next time,
Stay Safe, Stay Warm, Stay Hydrated and Stay Fabulous!